2016 Recreational Registration
Ages 3 through 19
We are beginning our 2016-17 season in October!
We have programs for children ages 3 through 19. We also offer a program for children with disabilities, scholarships for children with financial need, Players are given the opportunity to work with professional trainers, play a ten-week season, and participate in an End of Year Tournament. We hope to see you out there!
- August 1 st - Online registration opens
- August 16 th 5 pm to 7 pm
- August 23 rd 5 pm to 7 pm
- August 27 th 10 am to 2 pm held at Inverness Fairgrounds
- First kicks: $45.00 (3 & 4 year olds, no practices, fun activities on Saturday)
- ToppSoccer free registration (children with disabilities ages 3 -19)
- U 6 - U 14: $75.00 ONLINE OPENS AUG 1 st - COST ONLINE $ 85.00
- (U 15-U 19): $75.00 5.00 discount for 2nd child
- Late registration $85 (Starts AFTER Sept. 3rd)
Please note: Any new player needs to bring a copy of his or her birth certificate.
2016 Competitive Registration
Open to both boys and girls players ages 8 to 19
If you are registering more then on player please click on the "Create Family Account" button and create your family account, then add each player's profile to the family account before registering. there is no family discount for competitive . THERE IS NO REFUNDS FOR ANY REGISTRATION FEES PLEASE NOTE REGISTRATION FEES if you pick payment plan there is a fifty dollar finance fee
Download and print these 2 forms:
2016 Competitive Tryouts
U9 thru U19
Nature Coast and Citrus United East will be holding competitive soccer tryouts in the effort to create stronger more developed teams to meet the competitive level of play.
Inverness: Thursday June 2 & Monday June 6 - Whispering Pines Field A @ 6PM
Central Ridge: Tuesday May 31 @ 6PM & Saturday June 4 @ 10AM - Holder
Inverness: Tuesday May 31 @ 6PM & Saturday June 4 @ 10AM - Whispering Pines Field A
Central Ridge: Thursday June 2 & Monday June 6 - Holder @ 6PM